West Hill Parish Council
WILDFLOWER CHALLENGE 2021
Thank you to the hundreds of residents who have taken up the challenge and collected their wildflower seeds.
Please don't miss the deadline for entries ......31st August!
It’s easy to submit your entry ….
During the summer please take a photograph of your wildflower area/pot at it’s best.
Email your entry to email@example.com
- Name of the entrant,
- their age (if under 18),
- and address
- and a photo of wildflower area/pot at its best
The closing date for entries is 31st August 2021.
West Hill Parish Council will award prizes for different categories:
- Wild Patch: Best under 11, Best 11 - 18, Best 18+
- Pot or window box or trough: Best under 11, Best 11-18, Best 18+
- Most unusual display
- Wildflower display (not using the seed supplied)
Please see below for Terms and Conditions
Good Luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- entrant can be of any age, but must be a resident of West Hill
- there is a finite number of seed packets available
- your details will be held securely by Cllr Della Cannings for the purpose of the Challenge
- your name and email address will also be passed to the West Hill Parish Clerk to be held in accord with council policy for the purpose of keeping you informed of Parish Council business and information. (Please notify us if you do not want to be added to the mailing list)
- photographs entered may be used by the Parish Council with copyright attributed
- prize winners names will be published