PLAYPARK OPEN – STAY SAFE!
The Government permits playparks to remain open. We want you and other users to stay safe. We need your help to minimise the transmission risk of COVID-19. Please follow the Government guidance:
- You should minimise time spent outside your home.
- It is against the law to meet socially with family or friends unless they are part of your household or support bubble.
- You can only leave your home to exercise, and not for the purpose of recreation or leisure (eg a picnic or a social meeting).
- This should be limited to once per day, and you should not travel outside your local area.
You can exercise in a public outdoor place:
- by yourself, with the people you live with, with your support bubble (if you are legally permitted to form one), in a childcare bubble where providing childcare or, when on your own, with 1 person from another household
Full details are available on Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance and support - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- HANDS - Wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds.
- FACE - Wear a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult, and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- SPACE - Stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings or increasing ventilation indoors).
Thankyou for your help in keeping everyone safe