The next meeting of the West Hill Parish Council will be held at 7.30pm on Tuesday 6th July 2021.
- Please note Parish Council meetings are returning to the Village Hall from 1st June.
- Unfortunately the only Covid-compliant room available is the Beech Room on the 1st floor. Cllrs understand that this is not suitable for all residents and will be exploring other alternatives for future meetings.
- The meeting is open to the public and every agenda includes an item for public participation giving you the opportunity to speak.
- Alternatively, members of the public are invited to submit issues or concerns to the Clerk by 12.00am 5th July who will raise the matter at the meeting on their behalf. Contact the Clerk 01404 232 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid Precautions: Cllrs and members of the public are reminded
- to stay at home if unwell
- to bring their own papers to the meeting as papers cannot be shared.
- to bring a drink (if required) and cushion (if required) as padded chairs will not be available.
In addition, Cllrs and members of the public are requested to carry out a Covid lateral flow test on the day of the meeting. Tests are available from pharmacies or can be ordered online Order coronavirus (COVID-19) rapid lateral flow tests - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk).
Please click here for the agenda
The minutes of the meeting will be published as usual and will be available on the website.