The Chairman of the Parish Council has called an Extraordinary meeting to take place at 7.30pm on Tuesday 9th November 2021 at the Village Hall.
- The meeting is open to the public and every agenda includes an item for public participation giving you the opportunity to speak. (This is limited to 3 minutes per speaker)
- Alternatively, members of the public are invited to submit issues or concerns to the Clerk by 12.00am 8th November who will raise the matter at the meeting on their behalf. Contact the Clerk 01404 232 100 or email email@example.com
Covid Precautions: Cllrs and members of the public are reminded
- to stay at home if unwell
- to bring their own papers to the meeting as papers cannot be shared.
- to bring a drink (if required) and cushion (if required) as padded chairs will not be available.
Please click here for the agenda
The minutes of the meeting will be published as usual and will be available on the website.