Here we go again... it seems we’ll be in a national lockdown for some time, at least until mid-February.
As before the Parish Council is keen to signpost where you can get help. We’ll continue to update our website with useful sources of information.
How can you HELP?
People have been instructed to stay at home to control the virus, protect the NHS and save lives. Everyone can play their part during the lockdown period, by following advice and staying at home you’re making an important contribution to the national effort. The Parish Council urges everyone to follow the rules to keep you and the West Hill community safe. Stay Safe!
- Please Click here for detailed information on the do’s and don’ts
Where to find HELP?
- West Hill Help Scheme – with the ongoing support of our super volunteers the Parish Council will continue to offer support for residents.
Call us on 01404 232 100 for help or for general enquiries.
For those self-isolating or in quarantine
- we can collect and deliver prescriptions to you. We can also collect and submit your prescription request for you.
- We can collect and deliver your McColls shopping order. Call McColls on 01404 815 545 to place your order then contact friends, family or call us to arrange delivery.
- East Devon District Council – Community Support
- East Devon District Council - Business support
- Coronavirus guidance for businesses, employers and employeesBusiness GrantsBusiness Rates Support measures
- Contact Coronavirus (COVID-19) - East Devon or 01404 515616
- Devon County Council
- Offers information, advice including financial support available
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice for people and businesses in Devon
- Ottery Help Scheme: can help with transport to medical appointments, prescription collection, be-friending, support for carers
- Contact 01404 813041 or Home (otteryhelpscheme.org.uk)
- TRIP Community Transport can help with transport to medical appointments,shopping, befriending etc
- Contact TRIP - Connecting Our Communities (tripcta.org) 01404 46529
- Ottery Food Bank: Held at the United Reformed Church Hall
- Friday: 1.30pm – 2.30pm. Referral is required
- Ottery Larder: Held at The Institute. Opening hours vary, but usually 11am-2pm Mon-Fri A referral is not needed and food is given free to anyone who self-identifies they have a need. Contact tel 01404 600013 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ottery Community Volunteers: If people are unable to get out to buy food but have the means to do so they should contact on 01404 600013
Take care, stay safe