McColls have introduced a phone ordering service for people unable to get to the shops as the are self-isolating.
- They will take your order by phone. Please limit this to a max of 15-20 items.
- They will then put items through the till and give you the total.
- Please then write a cheque for this amount.
- The person collecting your shopping can pick up the cheque from you , go to McColls to pay and collect your shopping.
- If you don not have a kind neighbour or friend who can collect your shopping please contact the West Hill Parish Council Help Scheme on 01404 232 100.
Many thanks to McColls for putting the service in place during these strange times.