The latest West Hill VAS report is now available for
- 1st February 2021 - 15th February 2021 (iwithin Covid Lockdown)
- Location: B3180 near Ridge House (sign facing Daisymount)
- Over the period 30,229 vehicles passed the sign
- Approximately 50-60% of total vehicles, exceeded the 30mph speed limit, with 21% exceeding 35mph
- The average speed of speeding vehicles was approx 35mph.
- The maximum speed recorded was 65mph at 23.05pm on 11th February.
Please click here for the report. We have added a vehicle count/speed chart to the latest report.
Please note that it will take some time for Councillors to develop the optimum report layout. The VAS unit collects detailed vehicle speed/time/date information and we will be refining the report over the coming weeks/months as we interrogate the data. Please remember we can only report data if it is collected by the VAS.